We had such a great Christmas Eve!! We always have a big dinner with Reeds family...play the dice game...santa comes...and we open gifts from family:) It was great to be with family....but we sure missed the Hess fam and the Johnsons!! It just wasn't the same!! Oh and santa brought a visitor this year!! Buddy the elf...he was the life of the party that night!!
After the party at the Seamons' it was off to Gdma and Gdpa Kerekes'!! The past couple years its been tradition to sleep over Christmas Eve and we tell santa to come to their house!! And of course we can't forget the cookies and carrots for Santa and his Reindeer!!




3 comments:
Santa looks thrilled to be there! Ha ha! But Buddy looks like he was a hoot!! Is he big or is Reed really that little??
Love ya!
Your new little addition is adorable!! I am so so so happy for you! I am loving Bob in the elf costume this is awesome!
I'm lovin the dark hair again. You look gorgeous. Looks like you had an awesome Christmas!!!
Post a Comment