Sunday, December 4, 2011

Being a Big Sister

 

From the day we put our papers in with LDS for another baby Brynley said she had a baby sister not a brother!!! And so she was right...& has been such a great Big Sister to Kendall!! The minute Brynley gets out of bed she wants to hold her..kiss her..and feed her:) When i change Kendalls' bum Brynley runs to get the diaper and puts it in the garbage for me. She has been such a great helper & loves her little sister! She is very protective of her and Brynley is like her mommy and daddy...we don't like to share Kendall...we're ALL BABY HOGS:)!! But the thing that
tops it all was the other morning i got done feeding Kendall and Brynley wanted to hold her! About 10 minutes later Kendall threw up EVERYWHERE...Kendall was swimming in it and Brynley had it all over her and a huge puddle just sitting in her lap! She was so patient...and kept saying "its ok mommy I know baby sister can't help it"!! But she did say she might throw up so i should try to hurry:)
Nothing is better than having a sister to love andto be your best friend!! We are so proud of BRYNLEY!!
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Preston and Keri said...

Brynner's is such a good big sister! If one of my kids got barfed on, they probably would have chucked the baby across the room!! Ha ha!
Kendall is sure lucky to have such a great big sister!!

Kristen said...

Congrats on the new baby! That is so exciting! So happy for you guys!

Mann's said...

I had NO idea you have a new baby in your home!!!! CONGRATS!!!! She is adorable!

Leo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leo said...

We love Brynley (spelt her name wrong) and she is such a great older sister for sitting in a puddle of throw up. Fun memories for you family.

Laura said...

I had no clue that you have another baby in your home either! That's so awesome, and you three are sooo deserving of that new sweet spirit! I'm so happy for you!

Trav-Amy-Kennedy-Shaylee Barney said...

wow they are adorable! I want to come see the new little one! Let me know when is a good time please! I'm dying to see that cutie!

Liz said...

Sisters are the best best friends a girl could have. Brynley is so cute with her and loves her a lot. Both girls are so lucky to have one another.

Totally Hess said...

Brynley and Kendall are so lucky to be sisters! I wish Shelby had a sister. Can't wait to meet your cute baby.

Stephanie said...

This is such a cute post!!!!!! Congratulations on the New DARLING baby!!!!!

Bryn said...

Love the cute pictures of Brynley and Kendall and all of Kendall's visitors! She is so sweet! I love her so much already! Try not to let her get too big before we can meet her. (Let me know if you know that secret because I need to use it on my 5 month old)! Love you guys!!!

~Ali said...

Brynley was meant to be a big sister. Kendall is so lucky!! :)