We had such a great Easter!! The easter bunny brought Brynley her new fav movie..Tangled! And a hello kitty necklace, a puzzle and some treats of course!!
Bryn and I had fun making these chocolate bunny suckers for family and friends!!
Seriously look at us....we are in winter coats!! These Utah Easters
are getting old!! But we still had lots of fun finding the eggs!!
6 comments:
I'm so excited you and Kim will be living close by and I'll get to know your sweet Bryn much better. Love to you all, Auntie Pam
Brynner's dress is darling! So glad you guys had a good Easter!!
P.S I love your hair! It makes you look SO different! =)
Love ya!
Brynley looks so pretty. I love her little easter dress. That sucks you were in coats on Easter. Our pool opened the same weekend. What are we thinking moving to the cold weather!!!!
Not only are your suckers cute, they were delicious!!!
Cute Pics!!!
Pretty dress Brynley! And I love how it is perfectly fanned out around her Kat!!
Post a Comment