Right before the race!!! I was pretty nervous but couldn't wait to get my run on!! And check out those guys super HOTT shorts in the pic..he ran the whole race in those babies!!

After the race....notice we are sitting down!! My legs were soooo tired!! Once we sat it was pretty dang hard to want to get up again!!

Reed & Brynley couldn't make it down for the race so they made this poster for me!! It was so nice to have it at mile 23 when my legs were given out on me and I REALLY needed something to push me!! When my friends were holding up this sign I totally got teary eyed(but tried to stay focused) but thinking of my family helped get me to the finish line!! Thanks for supporting me(Reedo) & for putting up with all the time I had to put into training!! LUVS
14 comments:
You are soooo CRAZY!!! I don't think I could run to the end of the block without collapsing! That is amazing to me! Good job! And, uh... have fun doing it all over again in April! Crazy girl!
Are you insane? What an inspiration you are! That is so cool! Congrats on your first marathon your an amazing person keep up the hard work!
that's awesome!!! : )
Way to go Kat!! We are so proud of you! Now quit running and get a baby already!!! :)xo
Way to go!!!! Congrats Kat! You are awesome! We need to do one together. :)
Kathryn - you are a super studly mama! Congrats on such a great accomplishment! I see an Ironman in your future, because I can tell you are becoming a crazy fitness addict!
You are such a stud!! I am so proud of you! I don't care if you didn't make your goal, you just ran a freakin' marathon! And you are going to for another one! You are so inspiring!
So awesome, Rob and his friend might do the SLC in april. It would be fun to watch you both.
Way to go woman! I'm so proud of you! In only my dreams could I run a marathon!
Your amazing~
You seriously are amazing! I am so happy for you and hope to one day be as dedicated as you! Love you!
LONG time no see! Great job- that is SO exciting!
Hey Kat! Just found you and wishing you updated more.:) You're so determined and amazing! Try to send some of that over here please! Email me if you want to see my blog. lindsmatt@msn(dot)com
YAY Kat!! Congrats! You are amazing! Hope to see you in Utah soon. I'll be there next week. Let's meet up sometime!
Post a Comment