
Havin' a little cotton candy before the show starts!! Looks like Brynley is taking after her daddy..that is one of Reeds FAVORITE treats!!!:)

This was probably our favorite part of the circus!! I was so amazed at how they can train such a large animal to do the things they do!! They were so cute...they always look so happy when they lift up there trunks & have there mouths open!! They almost looked fake...if you look close you can see in the pic!! They even allowed kids to ride the elephants before the show and during intermission for $8!! We were going to let Brynley have a ride...but the line was too long!!:( Maybe next year!!!

Ok this was another one of our favorites!! I must admit..I think I loved the circus more than the kids did!! It was EXACTLY what I had always pictured it to be..it was so magical!! But look how cute this is...they had all these poodles with pink and baby blue fur doing tricks!! This one was our favorite...riding a skooter!!!:)

Brynley with some of her neighborhood buddies at the circus!! She LOVES playing with the kids in the neighborhood...especially Jackson!!(the blonde boy in the pic she is staring at)!!! We can't wait to go next year to the circus...everyone should go to see and feel the magic!!!
12 comments:
We'll have to take Chan next year. we almost did this year but he wanted to do something different. Love that Brynley has a crush.
Looks like fun! I love the Circus!!
We were going to go too this year but then we just didn't.:)
I'm glad you had fun and I'm excited to work with you this Saturday!
Lovey love love!
we went last year and had a blast. i'll have to remember next year. glad you guys had fun!
How fun. I have never been myself and often think about going. I hope you guys are doing well.
FUN! I went to the circus a few years ago and ever since then I have wanted a pet elephant!! They are so cute. But since I can't even handle the dog we have, Sam said no on the elpehant. ;)
Brynley is so cute and I love it that she likes Jackson.
Uh oh Reed! Brynley has a crush!! Glad you had fun. Juan took me to the circus when we first started dating. I was so excited. I thought it was such a fun date idea. We had to walk through tons of demonstrators and animal rights activisits that were outside. After that I just felt terrible through the whole show. No magic for me and I have never been back
:(
so fun!! We went in September!! LOVED IT!!! It is a must next year!! It was actually my first time at the circus too, I think I enjoyed myself more than my boys!! haha
No way!! That is so cool! I'm sure Brynley had a blast. That is something we need to do for sure.
how fun!!!! Ok that lil bryn is so stinkin cute! What a character! I bet its never a dull moment with her around! I hope too seee you when I get into town next.. Missing my girls for sure! Hope you and reed and bryn have a fun and lovin valentines weekend!
Oh I love the circus! It has been YEARS since I have gone! You have inspired me to search some Barnum and Bailey and get our behinds to one! How cute is Brynley?!? Hopefully we will see her next month and maybe Dax can swoop in and be her new crush. Sorry little neighbor boy! :)
OMG - is the princess wearing the same outfit she wore on her birthday? I didn't think you did do-overs at the Seamons house!
It's good to see you doing so well! p.s. Brynley is darling.
Kelly Pyne
Post a Comment