
Lets just say my husband is the BOMB!!! My little sis Jaclyn came home from New York with some jeans she had bought but wasn't able to wear them because they were WAY too long!! So Reed being the talented man he is told her to bring them over and he would hem them for her!!:) So we all sat down and watched a movie & ate treats while Reed went to work!!:)
I mean seriously I know most men know how to sew on a button, but to hem pants WOW!!!! How many of you have husbands that can sew like this?!!! Boy did I get lucky!! But I do have his mom to thank for this one!!!

Not only does he sew..but they have to be PERFECT!! After he had cut them the right length before the sewing he ironed them so they would lay just right!!
So if you have jeans that need a little fixin' I sure hope you have a rockin' husband like mine that can do it for you!!! I LOVE not having to take mine to someone else or the store I bought them from!!! Love ya REEDO
13 comments:
Wow...I am speechless!
Reed you ROCK!!!
Wow - I did not know that Reed could sew! I would think he is less likely to sew because he always had Mom to do it for him!
Way to go Reed!
Well, considering I'm like 3 feet tall, I'm on my way over right now with every pair of jeans that I own...
I am extremely impressed! What a great husband you have! Thanks again for coming to the shower. It was so much fun to see you!
that is so funny, I knew he was talented
Nice that is awesome
I'm very impressed. Does he offer this service to all relatives or is it just your sisters;-)
Reed, you are so amazing! Kat is one lucky wife! :)
That is awesome! Maybe he could teach a sewing class to all the guys in the neighborhood?
Hilarious!! Reed has so many talents.
What a cutie! That is way awesome Kathryn it kinda sounds like Joe. He knows a lot more about sewing than I do! Good to see pics of your cute family.
Post a Comment