I can sum that up in three words....GO UTAH JAZZ!!! What a game today!! I hope we can win the next game in LA and come back and take the series!! We love us some JAZZ!!! Who wants to come over for a Jazz party next game?!!!
That was a sweet game! Go Jazz! It's nice to see them giving Kobe a run for his money! Everytime I look at Deron now I think of what you said about his crazy hair...It is so true!
I have been wondering what you've been up to! I need me a Seamons update!! Sorry sista' if the Suns are out, we're rooting for the LAKERS!! Hope we can still be freinds! Miss ya guys!!
I get too much anxiety when I watch these games. They make me sick how close they are. I really hope they win it though. How are you doing? Its been forever. I hope you can make it to girls night next week I would love to see you! :)
13 comments:
Sorry, but your sorry Jazz is goin' down! We're just goofin' with 'em! I am happily taking bets.
me oh me I want to come party...
I LOVE THE JAZZ IM SO ADDICTED THIS YEAR! and go figure its the one year in 10 years that my parents havent gotten play off tickets for.. Im pissed!!
Seriously, I love the Lakes and Jazz match-up. But we are die hard LA fans and always have been.
That was a sweet game! Go Jazz! It's nice to see them giving Kobe a run for his money!
Everytime I look at Deron now I think of what you said about his crazy hair...It is so true!
I have been wondering what you've been up to! I need me a Seamons update!! Sorry sista' if the Suns are out, we're rooting for the LAKERS!! Hope we can still be freinds! Miss ya guys!!
I get too much anxiety when I watch these games. They make me sick how close they are. I really hope they win it though. How are you doing? Its been forever. I hope you can make it to girls night next week I would love to see you! :)
So sorry about Wednesday. NOT! Good luck tonight.
Your Jazz certainly tried their best. What a game! Better luck next year. Will you join us in cheering on the Lakers now?
Your Jazz certainly tried their best. What a game! Better luck next year. Will you join us in cheering on the Lakers now?
Your Jazz certainly tried their best. What a game! Better luck next year. Will you join us in cheering on the Lakers now?
Your Jazz certainly tried their best. What a game! Better luck next year. Will you join us in cheering on the Lakers now?
Your Jazz certainly tried their best. What a game! Better luck next year. Will you join us in cheering on the Lakers now?
Post a Comment